Sport Snow Pro
SUNREAD SPORT SNOW PRO is for those who place extra high demands on sunglasses when skiing. With 70% polarisation you get the best light transmission with the possibility to see contrasts but without a lot of annoying reflexes. Filter 3 smoke (80% shade approx) and 100% UV400 protection.
You can order extra lenses here: Sunread X-Lens
FACTS SUNREAD SPORT SNOW PRO
- Lens: Polycarbonate 2mm
- Aspheric: Aspheric design / Optical correct
- UV A+B: 100% UV400 protection
- Frame: Grilamid frame (TR90), unisex
- Polarisation: 70% polarising
- Sun filter: Filter 3 – (3 of 4)
- Lens colour: Smoke (grey) neural against colours – “Mirror reflex Red Revo” on the outside
- Bifocal: 14 mm bifocal area
- Certification: CE-mark. Safety goggles according to ANSI Z87.1+ / EN166F
- Frame width:Total width (inside) – 132 mm (outside) 142 mm
- Lens height: Total height 42 mm
- Temple length: Total length 160 mm
SUNREAD SPORT SNOW PRO
For skiers who want to reduce reflexes but still be able to see the difference between ice and snow. With 70% polarisation, most reflexes are suppressed but not completely. You no longer need to switch between sunglasses and reading glasses when outdoors. Read your GPS, heart rate monitor or mobile phone, without having to switch to reading glasses. When it is really cold on your hands it is more comfortable to keep your hands free from changing glassses!
NEWS – SUNREAD SPORT SNOW PRO has 70% polarisation and lets through some reflexes so you can tell the difference between ice and snow on the piste. Many customers have asked for this and we love to find solutions that improve experiences.
The wide range of different lenses for different occasions, allows you to easily find the perfect lens that best suits your interests and environments.
The lenses are interchangeable if the damage is reached, but it is also possible to order loose lenses if you wish to supplement with a lens of different color. The bifocal lenses have a sharp transition so that the brain much easier relates to the Läsdelen, you experience läsdelen as an asset. The glasses are delivered in a soft fibre bag in a hard case and of course it is included in a putsduk.