SUNREAD SPORT GOLF a model especially developed for Golfers. With a reduced 12 mm reading lens built in to your sunglasses you will be able to read the scorecard perfectly without disturbance to your game. Enhance your sport with perfect vision. You do not need to change between your reading glasses and your sunglasses. Sunread does it for you!
Facts SUNREAD SPORT
- Lens: Polycarbonate 2 mm
- Asfäriska: Asheric design / Optical correct
- UV A+B: 100% UV400 protection
- Frame: Grilamid (TR90), unisex
- Polarising: 100% polarising lenses
- Sun filer: Filter 2 – (2 of 4)
- Lens filter: Yellow lenses with contrast enhancement
- Bifocal: 12 mm reading area (reduced for golf)
- Certificate: CE-marked. Safety standard according to ANSI Z7.1+ / EN166F
- Frame width: Total width (inside between tempels) – 132 mm (outside 142 mm)
- Lens height: Total lens height 42 mm
- Total length: Total length (temples) 160 mm
SUNREAD SPORT GOLF comes with or without bifocal area
SUNREAD SPORT GOLF (Bifocal) are made with the highest quality materials in both lenses and frame. The bifocal lens is only 12 mm high which does not disturb your view looking ahead but when you activate the reading lens looking down and slightly raising your head, you will enjoy reading the scorecard perfectly. By using yellow lenses with filter 2, you will enjoy your favorite outdoor sport even more. Sunread lenses are full of advantages such as aspheric lenses that avoid angle distortion in the periphery. Yellow lenses with injected polaroid (not coating) give the clearest sight in a pair of sunglasses with a very high transmittable light factor. Yellow lenses increase the contrast vision and are perfect for tracking the golf ball in the air. Sunread lenses are made of 2 mm polycarbonate which is almost impossible to destroy.
Lens strength comes in +0,0 +1,5 +2,0 and +2,5
Lenses in SUNREAD SPORT GOLF are Aspheric. This gives a better sight in the periphery.
Maximum flexibility by using Grilamid (TR90) – “Artificial Titanium” makes it a size for all.
SUNREAD SPORT GOLF frames are made of Grilamid (TR90). This material is extremely flexible fitting all sizes of head shape.