Meet the summer with a pair of classic sunglasses. A little straighter in its shape and with a slightly violet color in the bow. Comes with 14 mm bifocal reading area (or completely without). The bow is of Grilamid (TR90) that can withstand pretty much anything. Sunread always uses Polycarbonate lens and this has 1.8 mm thickness for extra safety. Filter 3 darkness and smoke-colored lens.
FACTS SUNREAD NOMA
- Lens: Polycarbonate 1.8 mm
- Aspheric: Asphaltic grinding / Optically correct
- UV A + B: 100% UV400 protection
- Bow: Grilamid arch (TR90), suitable for both women and men
- Polarization: Not polarizing
- Sun filter: Filter 3 – (3 without 4)
- Lens filter: Smoke gray (gray) neutral against colors
- Bifocal: 14 mm reading box
- Certification: CE-marked
The width of the arch: Total width (inner dimensions) – 132 mm (outer diameter 142 mm)
- Lens height: Total height 42 mm
- Total Length: Total Length 160 mm
SUNREAD NOMA is available with or without reading function.
For those who want a pair of stylish sunglasses for everyday life. You no longer need to switch between sunglasses and reading glasses when you are outdoors. Read a book, the outdoor menu or the mobile phone without having to switch to reading glasses.
The wide range of different lenses for different occasions allows you to easily find the perfect lens that best suits your interests and environments.
The bifocal lenses have a sharp transition so that the brain is much more readily related to the reading part, as you read the reading component as an asset. The glasses are delivered in a soft fiber bag in a soft case and of course it includes a cloth.