Carbon CHARLIE<Br> Carbon Fibre frame – Blue Ray
€165 – €785
Traditional and timeless shape with its straight lines, combined with a nice carbon fiber feel and precisely executed elegance. Perfect all day long and an exclusive accessory for optimal sensation.
Sunread CHARLIE comes with a frame in pure raw carbon fiber and 2 mm polycarbonate lenses or as progressive lenses with index 1.6.
Extra hard super hydrophobic surface treatment (water and dirt repellent).
Carbon fibre is a reinforcing material consisting of thin drawn wires of carbon, woven and twisted to carpets. Carbon fiber is used as reinforcement with epoxy. After baking in the oven, it becomes very strong, about 4 times stronger than steel in the direction of the fiber, but only about 25% by weight. Sunread carbon fiber frames are UV resistant. Manufacturing is done with CNC cutting and manual polishing. The frame is openable as the material has no flexibility and does not expand with heat.
The beauty of the material comes into its own without further surface treatment. Unique design with bifocal sun glasses!
When it really should be awesome!
(We reserve for powers above +/- 6.00 diopter as well as cylinder values greater than -3.00 diopter.
- Cast in 2mm polycarbonate, reading area height 14mm +0.0 +1.5 +2.0 +2.5
- Filter 3 gray (smoke coloured)
- Blue Ray – Reduces sharp blue light up to 425 nanometers
SINGLE POWER LENSES
- 100% UVA / UVB
- Hardness Treated
- Hydrophobic coating
Our progressive lenses are manufactured in Sweden by Optileks AB.
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Higher comfort for the eye with less strenuous reflections
- Higher clarity for increased safety when driving
- Better color rendering in strong sun
Progressive lenses for outdoor use
- High demands on distance vision but with functioning vision at close and intermediate distances
- Ideal for driving
Photochromic progressive glass
- Changes to the UV light, darkens as the sun’s light becomes stronger
- Provides the darkest glass in the sun reduces 90% of the light intensity, about 12% darkness indoors
- Works in the car, about 50% darkness inside the car (car glass has UV filters in the front window that reduces darkness)